Monday, March 10, 2014

Show me the money!

That's a great line from a fantastic movie. See the clip here.

One simple question I hear often when talking to business owners and managers “How does your print advertising compare to others?”

I don't talk about other magazines or programs when present ours. It is not how I do it. I know that after all the positioning and features / benefits talk by any sales rep or advertising person dust settles, the proof is in the cash register of the advertiser.

Does the ad they buy produce results? Does the Hometown Value Guide produce results?

1/6 Page ad in Hometown Value Guide = $18,925 in 60 days 

This snapshot was taken Friday at one of our advertisers. It is 60 days worth of verifiable results spread on the table = $18,925 in sales. The advertiser still has 30 days left on this promotion. The next HVG mailing is in May, call or message me today to save your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment